December 28, 2011

Letter to BJ #1

Dear BJ,
Since you're so disappointed about the fact that we won't be with you for ten days I decided to give you a little surprise- 10 letters to you. You've never been much good about talking on the phone when we're apart, so maybe this'll help you feel a little less left out.
Today was a pretty terrific day. Although, I don't want to gloat too much and make you feel bad about holding a stop sign all day long. You know that me, Em, mom, Ellie, and Tate went on a walk this morning. We were all bundled and walked long enough to see some really pretty houses. We hung out for a while and then went to see the movie, We Bought A Zoo. This is what I really wanted to tell you about. I wasn't expecting to, but I cried through the whole thing. I thought of you the entire time, about our relationship, and about your complete infatuation with Ellie. I really want you to see that movie. Matt Damon obviously is incredible, the story is sweet and true, the music is riveting, and the little girl in it will melt your heart. Go see it honey. You'll love it.
I had lunch with four girlfriends after the movie while my mom watched Ellie for me. It was the exact girl time that I've been needing- so nice to see old friends.
I went to dinner with Donny, Em, Tate, Dad, Dustin, and Amber and had chicken wings and ice cream pie. We're now gonna watch Warrior together. 
You'd be happy to know that Ellie is sleeping soundly. She did a lot of smiling, giggling, and staring curiously today as she always does. She is such a doll. I'm still trying to get a hang of my new camera... not sure if these pictures look much different than the old ones I used to take. I've got a lot to learn.
I hope work was good. I hope you didn't starve. I know Ellie and I both wish you were here. I love you honey. You can expect letter #2 sometime tomorrow.
xoxo- Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment