October 30, 2012

A Random Goodnight Post

It is 8:03 p.m. and I am in bed and exhausted. My teeth have been brushed. My face has been washed, and I am ready to call it a night. I've been excited about getting back to blogging again, so I'll leave you with a little video just for fun. Have a wonderful Halloween tomorrow. I think I may carve and roast some pumpkins to fill with soup and then have some friends over.
On another note, we made an offer on a house yesterday and I am praying and praying and praying that this is the one. You can pray for me too if you'd like. I'd really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray!! So exciting! And glad that you are back to blogging :) - Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyyy!! that is so exciting about the house!! you will be in my thoughts for sure! that whole scene is so stressful with finding the right house!! i hope it goes over okay!! and isn't it sooo nice to get into bed at an early time. ohh I love it!! Feels so great to finally relax :) Hope you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete