February 1, 2012

I'm Happy It's February

Whether or not the month of January is good for me, it always feels like the longest month of the year. It's such a welcome relief when February 1st rolls around. It feels like I just finished the cardio segment of my workout, or tendus from fifth position at the barre in ballet class. Whether or not January turns out well; I'm always glad when it's over.
I think part of the relief is actually just excitement to see Valentine's decorations displayed at home and cinnamon hearts on sale at the grocery store. I think February is a seriously under-rated month. I heart Valentine's Day. I think it is the cutest holiday of the year.
Due to my unrelenting sweet tooth, and my corny desire to create a Valentine's-themed photo shoot, I made red velvet whoopie pies today. I am satisfied to conclude that my baking skills are improving... I'm finally learning how to turn out a decent cookie.
Speaking of Valentine's day, have you seen the previews for "The Vow?" I love Rachel McAdams, so this movie is already on our Valentine's Day agenda.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment