December 10, 2011

Christmas Cheer

I didn't ask my mother-in-law for permission... but her mantle is beautiful and so is her tree. I have been wanting a little Christmas cheer to post on this blog, so here it is... the decorations we enjoy seeing each day that we didn't have to pay for. :) Thank heaven.







I'm grateful for two mothers who take so much care to make their homes beautiful. I loved growing up and awaiting the decorations of each season my mom would meticulously display. When BJ and I were dating he told me that he loved how his mom did that too. It wouldn't feel like Christmas without a tree and decorations to enjoy. Thanks mom and JaLayne for always providing that. And thanks Beej for letting me spend way too much from our humble newlywed budget to buy our little family a tree two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment