October 30, 2011

Real Food Revisited: Day 6- We Only Pick the Best!

Breakfast: I had: Kashi Island Vanilla cereal with bananas, blueberries, almonds, and milk.
I made BJ: honey flavored greek yogurt with apples, bananas, blueberries, and homemade granola, which he thinks he thinks is terrific even though he claims he hates coconut. That homemade granola is loaded with coconut. Little does he know... I'm not saying a word. : )

 Lunch: peanut butter and strawberry jam on a slice of french country bread with carrot sticks.
Snack: kettle corn
Dinner: we ate tortellini soup, red pepper, potato and corn chowder, homemade rolls, chinese chicken salad, green salad with bacon, pecans, and cranberries, and way too many pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, red velvet cake, and pecan bars to count at the Halloween party Megan and I hosted tonight at Megan and Tanner's. (They live with Tanner's parents.)
I am stuffed again. I told BJ tonight that I feel like a walrus- so full and disgusting. Why can't I eat a reasonable amount of baked goods? The flood gates open when I'm around any object with frosting... and there's simply no stopping me. Not that I want to be stopped when I'm in the moment. I wanna have my cake and eat it too. (With lots of frosting please.) I just don't wanna feel like a walrus afterward. You know what I mean?



Ellie dressed up as a strawberry again but BJ and I wanted to switch it up. We were strawberry farmers again, but this time with a twist. Our slogan was this, "BeJota's Berries- We Only Pick the Best!"
(BeJota is how you say BJ in spanish.)

I think BJ looks like Lloyd on Dumb and Dumber when he's going to pick up Mary. Reeeediculous.

Halloween is such a great Holiday, and it's not even over yet! Plenty more where that came from.
Happy Sunday folks.

3 comments:

  1. Cutest strawberry every! I love the costumes! BJ's mustache is great. We were laughing pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dust & I are dying over the mustache too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a cute idea. i love you guys.

    ReplyDelete