October 5, 2011

My Favorite Morning Science Yet

I cannot get over my fascination for these misty morning we have here. The day before I left to Utah I went for a walk in the early morning. I walked the nearby hills with Ellie in the sling and the camera in my hand. I was gone for over an hour and a half because I simply could not stop snapping photos. It was a dewy, still morning and I didn't want it to end. I had the quiet company of my sleeping baby and my thoughts. I wished I could have invited any and everyone to join me on that morning walk because the beauty of the moment was indescribable. But then I thought about how I would have to carry on a conversation with whoever I was walking with and then I don't know if I'd have enjoyed my walk nearly as much. So I guess what I'm saying is... I'm glad you weren't there with me. But I am very glad that I have these pictures to share with you. Yorba Linda is beautiful. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment