August 27, 2011

I Have Been so Anxious to Let You Know...

You may remember this post from way back in December. Well BJ and I just so happen to be living in that   beautiful home for the time being. BJ is looking for a job here in Orange County and since real estate in California is depressingly expensive, BJ's parents have been kind enough to open their home to us. We get to live in the apartment in the home with our own bedroom, bathroom, washer and dryer, kitchen, and living room. JaLayne knows how great my need to nest is, so she took down some of her decorations and let me put some of mine up. We're living the high life here, and BJ and I are both certain that we will never again live in a home as beautiful and nice as this one. What are your early twenties for. . . right?


No comments:

Post a Comment