April 18, 2011

THE BEST ONE YET

I wrote in my journal yesterday, "This past week has been the best week of my life to date."
---------------------------------------------
It really was.


In the background of these pictures you can see the disarray of what the nursery looked like over a week ago. While it is still in the transformation process, I must admit that it looks beautiful- so feminine and brimming with all things lovely.
It was a dream come true to have a full week to clean and paint a crib, decorate, shop, nap with BJ, and not have to set an alarm.
Pictures of the nursery will be coming as soon as a light is hung, paper flowers are arranged, and the bedding from my sweet mother arrives.
I wish you a lovely April day.

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are a crack up! that BJ! you both will be great parents! i'm excited to meet Ellie! so sad about not being here this weekend. i hope you get everything you want and need and wish for!! the room looks fab! and i love the bedding...although i wish it was a bigger photo!!! ill have to wait... ill stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megs, I love you. Thanks again for the perfect Bumbo. I loved seeing you TWICE this week. It's always a treat. xoxo, Elle

    ReplyDelete