April 20, 2011

ACQUIESCE TO YOUR REQUEST

As per request, I will display some bigger pictures of the nursery to give you a better idea of how it looks.


This room is awkward to photograph in full. There really isn't an angle accessible that would showcase everything at the same time. All together, the feel of the room is somewhat eclectic. I always have such a difficult time describing the "theme" of my nursery when people ask me about it. I don't think of my decorating style fitting into any specific category. My main criteria when selecting any new item of decor for my home is that I think it's beautiful, and I love the feeling I get when I look at it. Surprisingly, things seem to mesh really well together when this is the outline I follow. I'm sure this room will continue to morph and change as all the rooms in my home continue to do. But even now, with some bare white walls included, I'm thrilled with the results.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bedding! Cute Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bigger pics. It is gorgeous Elle! I love it! It's so you......perfect.

    ReplyDelete