February 7, 2012


Wish me luck!

Tomorrow and the next day I will temporarily be the mother of five
 children. I'll be watching my sister-in-law's children at her home with Ellie at my side. I be picking up children from school, running the babies to the park, cooking dinner, nursing sick children while trying to keep Ellie healthy, packing lunches, putting kids to bed (gulp,) and doing five hairs of head in the morning (counting mine, Ellie's, and Courtney's three girls.) Should I be scared?
...............................
I am obnoxiously excited about my new phone, primarily because now I can use instagram. I think I posted 10 pictures before 9 a.m. this morning. The people following me are probably second guessing their judgement about now. My favorite instagram photos of the day (it is hard to narrow it down):
 hope you had a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, Ellie just makes me laugh. Love that beanie-so adorable!
    -Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellery! We miss your cute family! :)

    ReplyDelete