December 16, 2011

Can I Brag for a Minute? I Have to Brag...

Did you get a Christmas card from the Romney family this year? Beejer and Me I did...
I can't quit looking at it. How cute are those kids? The little boy waving? Ladykiller. What would it be like to be a Romney? What if Mitt Romney was the President of the United States? I can't stop thinking about this...
Good looking family huh? The envelope was addressed to mine truly. I guess that's what happens when your husband lives and breathes politics. I am still baffled by this card. I feel like I have the inside scoop on the governor.
Are you ready for the primaries? Are you on the Newt bandwagon? Pulling for Ron Paul? Are you a true Obama supporter? How about Rick Santorum? 
You can probably guess who I'm rooting for. If not- just take a peek at the back of my big black car. 
Mitt '12, baby.
Just exercising my freedom of speech here. Thanks for letting me rant.

1 comment:

  1. Hey blondie;
    Nice photo's of the Romney Fam.!
    We're rooting for the Romney's too.
    Fired Up!
    scott@peakavs.com

    ReplyDelete