September 30, 2011

So Many Reasons to Celebrate

You know what's happening this weekend don't you?
If you guessed the 181st SemiAnnual General Conference for 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints you are correct!
I get to split the weekend half-way with my mama and daddy here in Utah, and then the other half re-uniting with my husband in Cali-For-Ni-A. I can't wait to see him, and he can't wait to see Ellie. ;)
Besides my immense love for lounging in sweatpants and eating baked goods all weekend long, I love even more to hear inspiring words from the Prophet and Apostles of the ENTIRE WORLD.
These men don't just lead our church. Their words are for all to hear and heed.
President Uchtdorf says, “there are messages in each general conference given as a gift and a blessing from heaven specifically for our personal life situations.”

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures Ell!!! Looks like you have been enjoying UT! You look fabulous and Ellie is a doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete