July 30, 2011

Overview

When I hold my baby in my arms I sometimes want to cry about the fact that she isn't gonna be a baby forever. Only parents can understand the INSANE amount of love you can feel for a tiny little one that is all your own. It's at those sad, reminiscent times that I have to remind myself that once she grows out of this irresistible baby stage...
then I get to have another one.
I can't believe how lucky I am. Now if I could just figure out a way to keep at least one of my 17 future children a baby forever. ;)
Here's a sequence of this little darling- pictures that simply have to be shared.








I've tried to choose a feature, body part, or personality trait that is my favorite of Ellie's. It has proven to be impossible. Absolutely everything about this little one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment