April 29, 2011

CAVING IN

Technically I am not considered to be in the "pre-mentstruation" category right now, but I'll tell you what...
"...a disorder characterized by several days of mental or physical incapacitation of varying intensity, headache, insomnia, emotional lability- anxiety, depression, irritability, loss of concentration, poor judgement, and mood swings..."
seems to describe me quite accurately. My emotions seem to be verging on fanatical. I am high and low, frustrated then happy, irritated and overwhelmed, impatient and uncomfortable, at peace, restless, tired, weepy, and joyful. I feel like a mess in so many ways- working to channel myself to a river where only good things flow. I'm searching for serenity. Baby Ellie- please make an early arrival.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh Elle I do remember all of those feelings. Right now I am POSITIVE they are driving you crazy but at the same time its kind of exciting????

    ReplyDelete